Resources for further study of the value of love:
*The resources on this page relate to the poem, “Discovering and Exploring The Values of Love For Your Wellbeing”. To refer to it go to the URL in the following paragraph.
*Inspiration for the poem, “Discovering and Exploring The Values of Love For Your Wellbeing”, at https://www.fivestarteacher.com/discovering-exploring-values-love-wellbeing/ , came from the book Anam Cara, by John O’Donohue http://www.johnodonohue.com *Anam Cara in Celtic language means “soul friend”.
- Also read, Plato’s Symposium. What is the symposium about? The Symposium (Ancient Greek: Συμπόσιον) is a philosophical text by Plato dated c. 385–370 BC. It concerns itself at one level with the genesis, purpose and nature of love, and (in latter-day interpretations) is the origin of the concept of Platonic love. Symposium (Plato) – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- What Is Love? Famous Definitions from 400 Years of Literary History; go to…
- Love Quotes – BrainyQuote, go to…
*Hate is too great a burden to bear. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies… and Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’ Erich Fromm
Additional Resources: go to…
- “A Lot To Live For: A Life In Service To Others” https://www.fivestarteacher.com/lot-live-life-service-others/
- ©2916 by Blooming Bobville, the practical poet. May you always be fresh and blooming !
- P.S. I hope that the information for this project has been helpful in defining and clarifying the value of love for you. Blessings and good luck in experiencing and role-modeling the value of love for improving the quality of life for all humanity!