Authors comments and summary for Discovering and Exploring The Values of Love For Your Wellbeing:
- This, stanza by stanza, summary refers to the poem, “Discovering and Exploring The Values of Love For Your Wellbeing”
*Copy and paste in the search window the poem title…Discovering and Exploring The Values of Love For Your Wellbeing, for the poem this summary refers to:
- This summary is designed to help you explore, discover and adopt attitudes and habits to achieve and sustain the value of loving for your wellbeing!
- You are also encouraged to write your own summaries of each of the stanzas.
- It is important that you focus on your own interpretations whenever you make plans for improving your welfare and wellbeing. Your own interpretations have more power to provide the motivation to persist and persevere to achieve your quality of welfare and wellbeing.
- Below is the six step process for developing this “Blooming Bobville” practical poem style. The Blooming Bobville practical poems are created in a modified Villanelle style poem. The Villanelle has six stanzas. The “Blooming” part of this creative poetry style is based on the Bloomberg’s Taxonomy of learning. The Bloomberg Taxonomy of learning also happens to have six steps in developing knowledge into understanding and thence into action for achievement. Thus the Blooming Bobville practical poetry.
- You may find descriptions of the Villanelle style poem and Bloomberg’s Taxonomy of Learning on the Internet.
- As part of the purpose for creating this practical poetry blog, the author hopes to promulgate interest in writing practical poetry based on the Blooming Bobville practical poetry style. The objective of this style is to encourage a style of poetry that doesn’t require a college degree in Literature to understand and apply to improving one’s quality of life.
- Practical poetry helps you deal with the challenges of change and to improve your welfare and wellbeing so that you can manage and sustain contentment, joy and happiness, day by day!
- The following is the author’s summary of how he interpreted the meaning of the stanzas of the poem. Blooming Bobville, the practical poet. Stanza #1 is entitled “knowledge”…
- Knowledge: true, justified belief; or certain understanding, as opposed to opinion: Love heals the pains and ravages of discontent and loneliness from your soul.
- Understanding: Philosophy… Applying meaning to the knowledge revealed in stanza number one. The practice of the arts of understanding, valuing, caring and respect, result in love that heals the pains and ravages of discontent and loneliness from your soul: Love is an act of giving.
- Application: What to do to make loving work for you: To experience love requires the active-and persevering-practice of understanding, valuing, caring and respect. Patiently practicing the arts of understanding, valuing, caring and respect for others heals away the pains and ravages of discontent and loneliness from your soul.
- Analysis: How loving works: The experience of love requires a shared harmonizing-practice of understanding, valuing, caring and respect. Those are sure ways to flush the pains and ravages of discontent and loneliness from your soul!
- Synthesis: A summary of the meaning of love: A healed soul experiences contentment, joy and happiness! That’s the redeeming value of love! That’s what you can expect when you practice the arts of understanding, valuing, caring and respect!
- Commitment to practice the arts of love: The best way to ensure the experience of love is to practice the arts of understanding, valuing, caring and respect both for yourself and others. When you habitually do that, love will find you! The displacement of discontent and loneliness signals that love has come to reside in your soul. To keep it there you must continue to practice the arts of loving day by day.
- The value of love is that it is a healer of discontent and loneliness through the practice of the arts understanding, valuing, caring and respect.