When you positively resist your weaknesses you become strong!
Positively resisting your susceptibilities and weaknesses is especially designed for career-planning-maturing-teenagers, post High School young adults building and choosing a career and those who want to make changes to their personal and professional life.
- Your quality of life is susceptible to the vulnerabilities of on-going-change, occasional misfortune, worrisome uncertainty and self-imposed discontent! Life is fickle!
- This poem project can help you in planning to resist your weaknesses-positively and transform them into strengths!
- Resisting susceptibility negatively will guarantee failure to manage and maintain contentment, happiness and joy of life and living.
- You have a choice to resist your susceptibilities and weaknesses positively so that you can rescue or improve your quality of life.
- Resisting negatively will plunge you downward into failure and misery, for sure!
- Your choice:“Up” or “Down”
- Positive response resistance is a lifelong challenge to manage, maintain and sustain one’s quality of life.
- Definition of susceptibility: The quality or stage of being susceptible, especially lack of ability to resist some extraneous agent.
- Positive Resistance: Means to respond positively to the negative effects of on-going change, occasional misfortune, worrisome uncertainty and self-inflicted discontent.
- Understand that every negative has a positive and every positive has a negative. Responding
- Poem Title “When Resisted Positively, Weaknesses Become Strengths”
As a human being you are susceptible to the stumbling blocks of,
On-going-change, occasional misfortune, worrisome uncertainty,
And self-defeating discontent!
From the beginning to the end of your life,
You’ll be challenged with the stumbling blocks of life and living regarding your,
Biological, Economic, Social and Spiritual welfare and wellbeing.
Those vulnerabilities constantly challenge your response for survival and quality of life.
You have a choice to chip life’s stumbling blocks into stepping stones to build you “Up”,
Or resist negatively with self-pity and that will drag you “Down.” Your choice, “Up” or “Down.”
Resisting your susceptibilities and vulnerabilities positively,
Engages the powers of Appreciation, Gratitude and Thankfulness.
They are the magic empowering agents of positive resistance!
Realize and understand that no one is specifically a victim of life’s uncertainties.
Susceptibility and vulnerability are simply on-going conditions of life and living, day by day,
They are opportunities to resist and respond positively to show the world what you are worth!
Positive resistance is a way to overcome and achieve, [positive vs negative energy]
All of life in the Universe works in balance that way, [positive vs negative energy]
Consider, if you did not positively resist gravity, you would be condemned to crawl in the mud like a snake!
For human beings, susceptibility and vulnerability,
Are natural and recurring stumbling blocks of life and living.
Susceptibility and vulnerability appear in the forms of on-going-change, occasional misfortune,
Worrisome uncertainty and self-imposed discontent!
They offer you a choice to resist either positively or negatively.
When you choose to chip your day by day stumbling blocks into stepping stones,
With the positive resistance strategies of appreciation, gratitude and thankfulness,
You will be leaving a pathway of stepping stones to help others understand the value of positive resistance strategies to life’s susceptibilities.
Day by day, you have free-will-choice as to how you’ll respond to the human vulnerabilities of on-going-change, occasional misfortune, worrisome uncertainty and self-debilitating discontent.
You have a choice to resist positively or resist negatively. However you respond, accumulates a record that leaves a life legacy of “Up” or “Down!”
Your quality of life is your choice either “Up” or “Down”… Please resist positively because it not only makes a difference to your quality of life but to every other person in the world!
Four Categories: Biological, Economic, Social, Spiritual well-being”
Examples forBiological welfare: When ill, resist with medical help; when overweight change your diet: When weak, resist with self-discipline of an exercise program, etc.
Internet search resources: >how to respond to physical health vulnerabilities
Examples for Economic welfare: Need employment, seek education or on the job training; Changing economic conditions, resist by seeking updating training or refocus your career choice, etc.
Internet search resources: >how to prepare for economic collapse with no mo…
Examples for your Social welfare: When lonesome seek friends;… volunteer in community organizations, join a church or social organizations like Toastmasters or service clubs, etc.
Internet resources: >how to respond to social health vulnerabilities
Examples for Spiritual welfare: When down-hearted, resist positively by reading encouraging and inspiring literature, read positive minded poetry, go where people are having fun, possibly seek counseling!
Internet search resources: >how to respond to spiritual vulnerabilities
Other Supportive resources:
1. https://www.fivestarteacher.com/1379-2/ “Preventing Disabling and Self-destructive Discouragement”
*Life time assignment for this project, “Resist Susceptibility and Vulnerability: Your Choice, “Up” or “Down”
1. Resist “on-going-change” by adapting your attitudes and habits to take advantage of on-going-change. On-going-change provides the “up-steps” to help you manage, maintain and sustain your quality of life day by day.
2. Resist occasional misfortune by adjusting your needs and wants to prevent debilitating self-pity.
3. Resist worrisome uncertainty by adopting a “yes I can, if I THINK, I can attitude!”
4.Realize that you have a choice to choose “self-pity” and “helplessness” or positive response resistance to on-going-change, occasional misfortune, worrisome uncertainties and self-imposed discontent!
5. Day by day, check how you can adapt, adjust and adopt appropriate attitudes and habits for positive-response-resistance to the negative effects of on-going-change, occasional misfortune, worrisome uncertainty and self-discontentment!
How you respond is important to your own wellbeing as well as that of all others in the Universe.
Thank you for responding positively, day by day. That’s the key to experiencing meaning and purpose. Meaning and purpose will help you sustain the quality of your life, day by day. Thank you.
P.S. I have used positive response strategies over and over, years and years, and they work when you are willing to practice the arts of patience, persistence and perseverance!
*I start and end my day by reciting the poem, “Cares” by Edgar Guest. Go to https://www.fivestarteacher.com/1236-2/ for the posted copy of “Cares”
*Whenever I begin to feel upset or angry I recite to myself, “Bob resist positively”!
*Another quick way to avoid responding negatively is, I ask myself; “Up or Down Bob, which do you want?”
*Be aware, it may take quite a long time to transform negative habits into positive habits.
*You must engage the attitudes and habits of patience, persistence and perseverance using the strategies of adapting, adjusting and adopting positive-response thinking and action.
*To maintain your motivation to resist positively, day by day, engage the arts of appreciation, gratitude and thankfulness!
Thank you for choosing to respond and resist positively so that you can walk tall with pride and self-confidence while living your life in the service of others.
Good luck and thank You for resist your susceptibilities and vulnerabilities with positive resistance.
In addition you may find the following poem encouraging and inspiring,
© 2018 by Blooming Bobville the positive-response-practical-poet www.fivestarteacher.com
And may you always be fresh and blooming and responding positively to on-going-change, occasional misfortune, worrisome uncertainty and self-imposed discontent!Disclaimer