Your challenge as a teenager is to respond to change, misfortune and uncertainty as a positive role model for those younger than you. They see you everyday in your community. They think that your attitudes and behaviors are the way they should also behave when they become teenagers! Thank you for adopting a goal for being a positive role model in your teen years.
*Three vital goals on the way to becoming a responsible and worthy adult:
- 1. Learn how to practice making positive response decisions for yourself.
- 2. Learn how practice being responsible to your community and the society in which your live.
- 3. Learn how practice making decisions that are helpful and not hurtful to yourself or others.
Teen Years: A Guide To Becoming A Worthy Adult: Version I
All your choices of attitudes and habits,
Are totally your responsibility and
They result in your quality of life and have influence on others!
How you choose to respond to the challenge of change and uncertainty,
Is influenced by your choice of thoughts and action.
Your thinking and choices of action shape your quality of life.
Each passing day you age and develop physically, intellectually, emotionally and spiritually.
Know and understand that you have a choice as to how to respond to change, misfortune and uncertainty.
Learn that choosing an “up” response helps and a “down” response “hurts!
Day by day, as you age and grow mentally, physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually,
Realize that change, misfortune and uncertainty are friends challenging your ability to respond positively.
Every challenge, misfortune and uncertainty is an opportunity to respond positively to help you show the world what you are worth!
As you physically, mentally and socially and spiritually age and develop,
There will always be new and interesting opportunities to deal with change, misfortune and uncertainty.
Become aware of positive role models who’s attitudes and behaviors can show you how to deal with challenges to your sense of acceptance, security, worthwhileness and belonging.
Teenage time is a time to gather knowledge, experience, and skill in dealing with change, misfortune and uncertainty,
A time to practice the attitudes and habits of positive response for your future.
A time to observe and learn positive attitudes and habits from those older than you.
A time to experience and test your potentials to be of service to others.
- “The best way to know who you are and what you are is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- One way to do this is to be a positive role model for the little kids who follow you. Your attitudes and behaviors are guidelines for their own attitudes and behaviors. For that reason, you have a very important responsibility and a worthwhile goal during your teenage years! Thank you for being a positive role model for those who follow you.
©2016 www.fivestarteacher.com by Blooming Bobville the practical poet.
Day by day may you always be fresh and blooming and role modeling a positive response attitude for the young ones following you. They depend on your positive example the same as you did when you were a youngster growing up anticipating the experiences of being a teenager. Best of luck as you continue to becoming a worthy adult!
Sincerely yours, Blooming Bobville the practical poet. Best of luck and may you always be on the “up” and “up”!SHARE