An Introduction To “Shut Off Your Stress Worries With Rocks” The full poem, six stanzas, is located at https://www.fivestarteacher.com/shut-off-your-stressing-worries-with-rocks/
- This positive response practical poem project , “Shut Off Your Stress Worries With Rocks”can help you explore ways to break the grip of bothersome and imposing stress on your brain: Stress that impacts your Biological, Economic, Social and Spiritual wellbeing and wellness!
- The underlined stanza numbers are brief descriptions of how each stanza was created. I’d like to encourage you to experiment with writing positive response practical poetry for yourself and perhaps share it with others. You have a lot to live for when you live your life in the service of others! “We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from it,” –William Osler Canadian Physician.
- A tutorial for …Exploring how the poem “Shut Off Your Stress Worries With Rocks” was created:
Stanza #1. *A statement of Knowledge: A statement of a fact, truth or a skill for useful application acquired by a person through experience or education: Basically an idea from which goals and strategies can be created: Here’s the first stanza, an idea, from which the author has created strategies for relief from self-imposed stress that interferes with quality of life and living.
Stanza #1. of six
*The simple things in life,
Can help you heal your strife!
- Explanation for stanza #1: In times of strife your brain feels like a cramp in your leg or arm muscle. To relieve leg or arm pain, ointments and mechanical-massage unlocks the pain so the muscles can return to normal functioning. Your brain is sort of like that in that sometimes we get locked into “stinking thinking” causing us anguish, confusion and other mental pain. This practical poetry project at, https://www.fivestarteacher.com/shut-off-your-stressing-worries-with-rocks/ …is about applying simple applications of listening to relaxation music and Cairn art with rocks or boulders: Mental and physical ways to help break the grip of self-imposed negative attitudes and habits of disappointment that lead to discouragement and then hopelessness into self-destruction!
#2. *Understanding: Stanza #2 helps you convert the knowledge from stanza #1 into ideas for action in stanza #3.
Stanza #2. of six
You can turn off stressing news,
Go take a little snooze…
- Explanation for the stanza #2. This practical-positive-response poetry project is about applying common self-relieving practices for mental relief like listening to music or doing Cairn art to shut off and sooth self-imposed stress. See the stress relieving music recommended for the poem, “Shut Off Your Stress Worries With Rocks” at https://www.fivestarteacher.com/shut-off-your-stressing-worries-with-rocks/ …when there, go to the resources section. The selections include many choices of relaxation music to play on your computer. Relaxation music can help you shut off stress and strife from your brain so that you may stay in control of your ability to maintain a sense of wellbeing and wellness. Wellbeing and wellness are vital to your quality of life.
#3. *Exploring Engagement and Application activities: Discovering or inventing practical action ways to engage strategies for responding positively to life’s ongoing changes, occasional misfortunes and the stresses of uncertainty.
Stanza #3. of six
Or go find some rocks,
Play with Cairn Art to relieve stressing shocks!
- Recall how you used to use play to bring joy to your life when you were a child. As we age, we forget those simple things that brought joy and fun to our life. Playing with Cairn art is a simple and fun thing to do. Cairn art is adult-like and child-like fun in one!
- Stacking and balancing rocks requires concentration that breaks the grasp of worries on your mind. As stated, Cairn art is like a soothing lotion or like a massage for cramped or spasmed muscles in your arms or legs that relaxes them to work as they should, without pain.
- Whenever you are at a rocky beach or outdoors where there are rocks, go stack a few rocks or boulders for others to enjoy as they pass by. If on a forest hike, build a few Cairns to mimic what travelers have done since the beginnings of mankind. While you build your Cairn, the demands of balancing rock on rock causes you to disengage from the griping stress of your day. You can’t be balancing rocks for creating a Cairn and be thinking about anything else not even your worst worries! Go Cairn for relaxing relief!
- To make relaxation work, day by day, you have to focus intently on breaking worrisome attitudes and habits so that you will be able to respond positively and resist self-imposed worrisome stresses. Wake up each day with a strategy for positive resistance to negative thinking that stresses your wellbeing. Hopefully the ideas on this blog post will be helpful for creating and developing relaxation attitudes and habits, day by day!
- This author has found that Cairn Art and relaxation music is a joyful way to shut off stress from modern day ongoing change, occasional misfortune and life’s stressing uncertainties!
- The basic purpose of this blog is that it is my place to share positive response poetry that I create for my own wellbeing and wellness. You are encouraged to adjust, adapt and adopt the positive response practical poetry ideas, on this blog, in an appropriate way for your own unique circumstances to relieve stress that obstructs your wellbeing and wellness.
- My favorite quote is: “If it is to be it is up to me.” For day by day self motivation, I carry that message in my wallet and have etched it on my mind to avoid self-pity and to help myself to resist negative attitudes and habits that occasionally bother me! I hope that my positive response poetry helps you too.
©2019 by Blooming Bobville the positive response practical poet, www.fivestarteacher.com and may you always be fresh and blooming. Caveat: The results you experience from the ideas in this poetry blog are your entire responsibility. Write, “If it is to be, it is up to me” on a note and carry it with you for self motivation to achieve positive results from your daily efforts to maintain health and wellbeing. Best of luck and garnish your efforts with plentiful patience, persistence and perseverance.
P.S. Sharing: I have created the poetry projects on this blog as a way to help myself manage and maintain positive response attitudes and habits for managing my Biological health, my Economic ability to live in the service to others, my Social obligations to all others in the world and my Spiritual sense of wellbeing! As a teacher, I hope that my postings encourage and help you write positive response practical poetry for yourself and to share it with others. Reading and writing positive response poetry is an important way to resist negativity that destroys quality of life for yourself and all others. Caveat: In addition, understand that just because you have achieved contentment, happiness and joy, doesn’t mean that it will stay the same without day by day maintenance. Ongoing change and occasional misfortune and the fickle uncertainties of life and living are always there etching away at your achievements! Good luck and always be vigilant for your wellbeing and welfare! Your wellness and wellbeing are important to all that know you and to your community!
For the complete poem go to “Shut Off Your Stress Worries With Rocks” at https://www.fivestarteacher.com/shut-off-your-stressing-worries-with-rocks/
©2019 by Blooming Bobville the positive response practical poet. Thank you for visiting and best of luck maintaining a satisfying sense of contentment, happiness and joy.
For complete archives of my positive response practical poetry go to https://www.fivestarteacher.com/archives/ Thank you for visiting and sharing your positive response attitudes with others because it is an important thing to do for the quality of life of everybody on planet earth!Disclaimer