- Prologue: Like a sprouting seedling that grows into a tree, ring by ring, and year by year, the seedling grows into a full grown tree and offers soothing coolness from its shade. In the same way, a healing poem grows, from concept to concept into positive response knowledge and strategies to help you positively deal with on-going change, occasional misfortune and the stresses of uncertainty.
- Wisdom: What you mostly focus into your mind, day by day, is what you’ll eventually mostly get!
- This positive response poetry project is especially designed as a day by day guide to help you respond positively to the challenges of ongoing change to your Biological, Economic, Social and Spiritual wellbeing and wellness. Each of those categories is like a quadrant of a wheel. If you do not keep them in balance with positive response action, your “wheel of life” will result in a rough ride. How you take care of and respond to each of those categories yields your quality of life: Poor health habits impacts your Biological health: Not working at skills to serve others impacts your Economic welfare: Not working at the arts of understanding, valuing yourself and others impacts your Social wellbeing and fourth, not refreshing your Spiritual welfare with “positive response” attitudes and habits impacts your quality of contentment, happiness and joy of life and living!
“Soul Relief With Poetry: Chipping Your Stumbling Blocks Into Stepping Stones.”
When times are distressing,
And ongoing change, misfortune and uncertainty are afflicting your serenity,
That’s exactly when you need to visit encouraging poetic and spiritual literature!
Ongoing change challenges you to respond positively,
And informs you to be aware that there are times that you cannot avoid bad decisions due to lack of knowledge,
That’s exactly why you need encouraging poetic and spiritual literature!
Poetry reading, recitation and writing,
Are strategies to ease mental anxiety,
When times are distressing!
Ongoing change, occasional misfortune and stressing uncertainty,
Are never ending torments to your senses of contentment, happiness and joy,
Seek inspiring poetic and spiritual literature when times are distressing!
Be aware that nothing in life and living stays the same for long,
Ongoing change affects everything and everyone and is your only guarantee in this life,
Day by day change challenges you to connect with inspiring, refreshing and encouraging poetic and spiritual literature!
©2019 by Blooming Bobville the positive-response-practical-poet. www.fivestateacher.com and may you always be fresh and blooming with encouraging poetic and spiritual literature.
- Afflicting circumstances affect everyone at times,
Fear, stress and uncertainty are self-imposed negative responses,
That become burdens, ‘stumbling blocks’, that cause you agonizing grief!
- On-going change, misfortune and uncertainty are not forever,
When resisted with positive response action and knowledge!
- Be aware that inspiring poetic and spiritual literature is always there for you,
Engaging with inspiring poetry and spiritual literature helps you resist fear, grief and uncertainty, and…
Eventually you shall become a role model to help others chip their stumbling blocks into stepping stones! You have a lot to live for living in the service of others!
- Resources to help you chip your stumbling blocks into stepping stones:
- https://www.fivestarteacher.com/a-lot-to-live-for/ This poem will help you contemplate the importance of service to others.
- https://www.fivestarteacher.com/choosing-to-live-with-joy/ This poem is about the power of the choice of what you mostly think about.
- https://www.fivestarteacher.com/archives/ A list of other inspirational poems on this blog for encouragement, inspiration and insight to help you chip those stumbling blocks into stepping stones with positive response practical poetry.
- Famous poetry quotes about life for “instant encouragement” and inspiration: This next resource will lead to expanding your power of positive response action to help you chip those stumbling block of life into stepping stones for yourself and all who become aware of the positive response actions that you practice day by day: And, thank you for living your life in the service of others.
Searches related to soul relife quotations:
Searches related to recommended spiritual literature:
- Anam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom
by John O’Donohue JOHN O’DONOHUE was a poet, philosopher and scholar, a native Gaelic speaker from County Clare, Ireland. He was awarded a PhD in Philosophical Theology from the University of Tübingen, with post-doctoral study of Meister Eckhart.ß
*”Anam Cara” in Gaelic means, “Soul Friend.” This is a lifetime resource for soul healing! A text that is read, little by little, to provide concepts to help you achieve contentment, happiness and joy of living, day by day, on your life’s journey. If you are really serious about managing and maintaining your quality of life regarding the challenges of, “Ongoing Change,” Occasional Misfortune.” and the “fickle uncertainties of life and living,” I highly recommend purchasing this book!
“If the winds of life are not blowing in the direction you want, reset your sails to get where you want to be.” BB
- Poetic and spiritual literature engages and connects your mind to soul healing in a way that can help you resist the common ‘stumbling blocks’ of mankind such as self-imposed fear, self-imposed stresses and the fear of uncertainty. It all depends upon your efforts to make positive response poetry and positive response action work for you!
©2019 by Blooming Bobville the positive-response-practical-poet. www.fivestateacher.com And may you always be fresh and blooming and chipping life’s stumbling blocks into stepping stones.SHARE