The intent of this poem is to offer guidance and ideas to help you engage the healing qualities of beauty. Beauty helps you engage a spiritually uplifting sense of wellbeing and is manifested in contentment, joy and happiness!
”Prelude To Engaging The Healing Qualities of Beauty”
Every stone, tree, place and person,
Has been created with goodness and integrity,
Each is an expression of a Divine idea called Beauty!
Beauty speaks to your soul,
That’s the magic of its healing role!
You’ve got to positively engage your thinking senses,
That’s the way to take down negative-mind-blocking-barrier-fences!
If you cannot come to the belief that Beauty is Divine,
Surely your quality of life will sink into decline!
Beauty only comes to your mind and soul with your permission,
If you insist on harboring sadness, self-pity, anger, etc. the healing power of Beauty goes into remission!
Whatever impacts the quality of your life, i.e. your sense of wellbeing in this life…
Connecting with beauty in the natural world is a way to relieve your strife!
With sincerity you will magically harvest the delight, healing and joy of beauty,
When you respond positively to the goodness in every flower, stone, tree, place and person…
In addition, at regular intervals, come back and reread this poem so that the messages become part of your strategy for managing and sustaining your sense of contentment, joy and happiness.
- Thank you for visiting my practical poetry garden. I sincerely hope that Beauty is something that will help you deal with the challenge of change in your world, day by day.
- More resources about the meaning of Divine Beauty:
- “Divine Beauty”. “https://www.google.com/search?
- Book Resource: “Beauty: The Invisible Embrace” Paperback by John O’Donohue (Author) https://www.amazon.com/Beauty-Invisible-Embrace-John-ODonohue/dp/0060957263
- When you respond positively to the goodness in every flower, stone, tree, place and person…with patience and perseverance you will magically harvest the delight, healing, joy and happiness of beauty.
- ©2016 Blooming Bobville the Practical Poet. May you always be fresh and blooming.?