Life Lessons From Trees:
In season they offer us fruits to strengthen our health,
On hot days their branches invite us to their cooling shade,
Their purpose is to show us the values of living in service!
In the veins of their branches I imagine life flowing,
Their breathing leaves clean the air for me and you,
They stand silently serving beauty for us to enjoy!
I believe that trees are the professors of the Divine,
Their visual lectures show us the way to survive and thrive,
They have life in their veins, same as me and you,
Alive things whose message is to live with purpose in service!
Stop and gaze at trees, see
How calm and still they are,
Deeply rooted and steady,
They teach us the value of service.
Robert Barta ©2022 www.fivestarteacher.com
Other Life Lessons That Trees Teach Us:
- Slow and steady growth: Patience. …
- Enduring rain and storms: Strength. …
- Standing tall: Pride. …
- In Winter dormancy: Rest.
Resources to explore the value of trees to uplift your spiritual quality of life and purpose for living:
- Life Lessons Trees Teach Us: https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Life+Lessons+Trees+Teach+Us%3A&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
- Assignment: When on the above URL page, scroll down to the “People Ask Section” and click on the on the questions people ask. Thank you and best of luck as you improve your life with lessons from trees!