Internet Resources For the Acts of Understanding, Valuing, Caring and Respect:
- Practicing the acts of Understanding, Valuing, Caring and Respect result in the experience of life known as “Love”. Love heals the soul from the ravages of discontent and loneliness!
- The following resources will help you add power to your goals for managing and sustaining contentment, joy and happiness through the power of love!
- Resources for Acts of Understanding is about being aware of other people’s feelings. Acts of Understanding also requires tolerance and forgiveness.
- https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-understand-others-understanding-yourself-andreas-shikesho-6037365170903224320 Aug 12, 2015 – About 5 or so years ago I stumbled upon this book by Florence Littauer: Personality Plus, How to Understand Others by Understanding Yourself …Reviewed by Andreas Shikesho Follow Andreas Shikesho Superintendent Infrastructure Maintenance at Rio Tinto Rössing
- Personality Plus: How to Understand Others by Understanding Yourself Revised and Expanded Edition by Florence Littauer (Author)
Available at https://www.amazon.com/Personality-Plus-Understand-Understanding-Yourself/dp/080075445X
The-critical-7-rules-to-understand-people…found at Scott H. Young Blog
Resources for Acts of Valuing: Valuing is how you consider the importance of something or someone.
Dec 8, 2011 – Valuing is an act of meaning giving or creation and is therefore an intentional act. The act of valuing is not an intellectual act, but an act of the …
Value theory encompasses a range of approaches to understanding how, why, and to what …
Resources for Acts of caring: Caring is about displaying kindness and concern for others.
- 102 Random Acts of Kindness – Ideas to Inspire Kindness http://www.bradaronson.com/acts-of-kindness/ A personal touch to cheer someone up and let them know you’re thinking of them. (Wendy, thanks for sharing your random acts of kindness.) Buy a small gift for someone. … Carry around a care package of food or toiletries that you can give to a homeless
Resources for Acts of Respect: Respect is about a feeling of deep admiration for yourself and others.
- 5 Easy Ways to Show People Respect and Gratitude If you’re looking to improve your relationships, whether business or personal, try these five easy ways to show your gratitude and respect for others: https://www.bastiansolutions.com/blog/index.php/2011/04/06/5-easy-ways-to-show-people-respect-and-gratitude/#.WBgZLGV4ORs
- 4 Ways to Show Respect – wikiHow http://www.wikihow.com/Show-Respect
- Respect includes forgiving: “When you forgive, you in no way change the past, you sure do change the future.” Bernard Meltzer
- In Conclusion: Understanding, valuing, caring and respect are positive response attitudes and habits that flushes discontent and loneliness from your soul!
- The value of love is that it is a healer of discontent and loneliness through the practice of the acts understanding, valuing, caring and respect.
©2016 by Blooming Bobville the practical poet. May you always be fresh and blooming and best of luck practicing the acts of understanding, valuing, caring, and respect so that you can flush the painful ravages of discontent and loneliness from your soul.
P.S. Now go back and apply your new knowledge to the poem on this blog, “Discovering and Exploring The Values of Love For Your Wellbeing”. at this link, https://www.fivestarteacher.com/discovering-exploring-values-love-wellbeing/Disclaimer