Prelude To Conquering Doubt, Fear and Uncertainty With Courage, day by day
Fear is something scary,
To your nerves it is contrary.
It does though have a useful job,
Get to know it and you’ll never sob.
It is there to help you be aware,
That fear doesn’t exist to scare.
You may at times experience fright,
Be alert, positive and do what’s right.
Of course to fear we have aversion,
Responding positively is a redeeming conversion.
Just look fear in the face,
Courageously you’ll win the race!
- Fear can be your friend, if used properly, it can help you avoid thinking and behaving in a foolhardy way!
- There is fear in courage and courage in fear. You can have fear without courage but you can’t have courage without an element of fear.
- Imagine that courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
- In August of 2016 Luke Atkins was the first person to challenge the fear of a free-fall dive from about 25,000 feet with no parachute. Luke indicated that this would be a completely stupid act without a sense of fear and the realization of the risk of failure.
- Fear then is like a partner to help you avoid acting foolishly. Sometimes your own fears seem to have a like kind magnitude as Luke Atkins’ free-fall stunt. Luke planned for the risks and practiced the skills necessary to successfully win his challenge. Luke made fear his companion so that he could avoid foolish mistakes and control the outcome of his goal. Movie stunt performers also model risk management over fear and that enables them to use fear as an advisor to successfully achieve their stunting challenges.
- Courage happens when there is a need for responding positively to protect something valuable or worthwhile.
Best of luck boosting and managing your character power of courage.
- Day by day you wash your hands and face to keep your body healthy, why not wash your mind with goal oriented practical poetry regularly to keep your mind clean and healthy?
©2016 Bob Barta-Blooming Bobville the practical poet.
- May you always be fresh and blooming ?
- Practical poetry is a refreshing shower for your mind and soul?
- Courage and fear are mental phenomenon: The author contends that anything mental can be manipulated and controlled with the daily practice of self-discipline. When you practice self-discipline you will acquire self-confidence. Self-confidence is the key to courage. Courage is the key to happiness, joy and contentment. When you experience contentment, life is good.
©2016 Bob Barta-Blooming Bobville the practical poet. With practical poems may you always be fresh and blooming. ?SHARE