*The intent of this poem is to offer you a tool to help you respond positively to the imposing affects of Change, Misfortune or Uncertainty.
What Is Your Attitude Toward Change, Misfortune and Uncertainty? “Up” or “Down”?
Is your latitude!
Choosing a “down”, a negative response of anger and hate,
Can crash your life right through the doors of hell’s gate!
Choosing an “up” response helps you bridge over uncertainties’ moat,
A positive-response-attitude keeps your life-quality afloat!
Your quality of life is controlled by what and how you think,
Avoid a “down”-negative-response that will flush you down the sink!
Only you have the power to choose,
Understand that your attitude choice leads you to win or lose!
The positive response attitudes of your life bring and sustain your blessings.
I know that from personal experience, I’m confessing!
No doubt, your attitude is your latitude,
Choosing an ”up” attitude leads to joyful gratitude!
Authors Summary: If you choose an “up”, positive response to the ongoing challenge of change, misfortune and uncertainty, your chances of avoiding their sting goes up. If you choose a “down-response,” for sure, they will help drag you down!
- When you choose a positive “up”-response to life’s challenges, your-quality of life improves the quality of life of the world ! Thank you for choosing “up” ?
©2016 by Blooming Bobville the practical poet. www.fivestarteacher.com
Best Regards and Best of Good Luck as you respond positively to life’s day by day challenges from change, misfortune and uncertainty ?
- Whenever you feel upset or angry, wanting to respond with a “down” conflicting attitude, quickly ask yourself, “What do I want,” “up”or “down”? If you choose “down,” for sure you are going down!
- Internet resources: Tips on How to Change Your Attitude for the Better
- John N. Mitchell said it best when he said that, “Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us.”
What is Your Attitude Today…?
- In addition, I suggest readings from www.John O’Donohue.com, “Beauty, The Invisible Embrace” and “Anam Cara”; in Celtic means, “soul friend”.
- The “Up” or “Down” question is my favorite tool that helps me choose to respond positively when challenged by disturbing change, misfortune or uncertainty!
- I hope that you find this poem, “up” or “down” useful and doable from day to day.
Every time I become upset about something I ask my self, “Up” or “Down” Bob, which do you want? That’s the simple secret to making use of this poem. It saves me from making situations more miserable than they really are! As a matter of fact, I go to this blog for refreshing my own soul and mental state as needs!
My practical poems focus on practical oriented wisdom to provide doable ideas for managing and improving one’s quality of life and to deal with the ongoing challenges of change, misfortune and uncertainty.
“The cost of living is the ongoing challenges from change, misfortune and uncertainty”
©2016, Blooming Bobville the practical poet; www.fivestarteacher.com Good luck and may you always be fresh and blooming! Thank you for visiting my practical poetry garden today.Disclaimer